1. The gas or liquid entering the gas booster pump system must be pure and filtered clean high purity gas (pneumatic booster pump is divided into gas boost and liquid boost)
2. The booster pump should be filtered by 150 mesh or more filters before operation, so as to avoid blocking or damaging the inlet passage of the booster pump (this is very important for high-pressure pumps).
3. The system is equipped with cooling device. If the temperature is too high, cooling water can be used for rapid cooling.
4. The air entering the gas driving cylinder of the booster pump system must be pure, filtered, pressure-stable gas, whose pressure can be adjusted by a common pressure regulating valve (the driving pressure is usually 2-8 bar).
5. When adjusting the pressure, we should first proceed slowly. We should pay attention to the pressure gauge display pressure of the high-pressure gas booster pump system and not overpressure.
6. Booster pumps should be inspected regularly, and the working pressure of pneumatic gas booster pumps should be noticed at any time in the use process, and the loosening of high-pressure connections should be inspected at any time, so as to avoid abnormal accidents.
7. During the operation of the booster pump, detailed records should be made on the use and replacement of the spare parts, so as to facilitate future maintenance and accident analysis.
8. Half a year after the initial use of the gas booster pump, oil should be prohibited when the equipment is cleaned and pressurized oxygen should be used (oxygen should not be pressurized without authorization).