The working principle of the tap water booster pump is similar to that of the pressure booster, which exerts a very low pressure on the piston driven by large diameter air. When this pressure acts on a small area piston, a high pressure occurs. Through a two-position five-ventilation controlled reversing valve, the booster pump can complete continuous operation. The high-pressure plunger controlled by one-way valve discharges liquid from time to time. The outlet pressure of the booster pump is related to the air driving pressure. When the pressure between the driving part and the output part reaches equilibrium, the booster pump will stop running and no longer consume air. When the output pressure drops or the air-driven pressure increases, the booster pump will actively start operation until it reaches the pressure equilibrium again.
The single gas-controlled non-equilibrium gas distribution valve is selected to complete the active reciprocating motion of the water booster pump, and the aluminum alloy is selected to make the part of the pump body gas drive. Carbon steel or stainless steel are selected according to the different medium in the liquid receiving part. Ordinary pumps have two ports of intake and exhaust, which are called "negative pressure" when the intake pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, and "positive pressure" when the exhaust pressure is higher than atmospheric pressure. For example, vacuum pumps are usually called negative pressure pumps, and booster pumps are positive pressure pumps. Positive pressure pump is very different from negative pressure pump. For example, gas flow direction, negative pressure pump is the external gas is absorbed into the exhaust nozzle; positive pressure is injected from the exhaust nozzle; such as the upper and lower air pressure.
Use of tap water booster pump
1. Water circulation in fish pond and fishing tank. It can compensate for novel oxygen and prevent the occurrence of dirt in water.
2. The tap water pressure lacks pressure. Household water storage tank water supply can greatly increase water pressure and adhere to water pressure stability.
3. The water tower of apartment is pressurized. The upper floor of the apartment is short of water pressure or the water heater can not be burned because of the close distance between the water tanks.
4. The water pressure of the water heater lacks supercharging. Disposal of water heater due to lack of water pressure, resulting in the problem of non-ignition.
5. Front-end pressurization of household water purifier. With the pollution of water sources from time to time, tap water can not be drinked directly; people began to stop the secondary disposal of household tap water, after the equipment water purification equipment, water pressure significantly reduced, affecting the normal operation, it is particularly necessary to equip booster pumps at the front end.
6. Cooling of circulating boilers for industrial equipment. When the equipment is above the level, it can not supply water. The supercharged pump and water check valve are used to make the boiler, equipment and machinery work in turn.
How to Select Tap Water Booster Pump
1. For some reasons, the water pressure is low, so the booster pump is not required.
There are many reasons for the formation of water pressure problems, such as the lack of water pressure in the water tank of the old house, which can be disposed of by a booster pump. For example, pipeline aging infarction, excessive 90 degree elbows and so on will also constitute a decrease in water volume, but these reasons constitute a low water pressure, booster pump improvement role is limited. In addition, assuming that the equipment has a smaller disposal of water purifier, excessive water consumption will also show a smaller water quality, some users take it for granted that the local plan to install a booster pump, of course, is also ineffective.
2. Choose the type according to the details:
Supercharging pump has a characteristic, when the pipeline water can not keep up with the pump flow or exceed the pump flow, the effect of supercharging will not be obvious. Therefore, the choice of supercharged pumps should be based on the detailed situation to determine the type, such as the confined electric water heater because of its special equipment, the demand for larger flow pumps, otherwise it is difficult to play a role.
The main parameters of the pump are power, head, flow rate and so on. In order to cater to customers'psychology of pursuing high parameters, many manufacturers often inject a lot of water into marking parameters. There are also those hot water booster pumps, there are no good business directly to the room temperature as hot water. Such pumps have been used in hot water environment for a long time, which can shorten the service life of the pumps, and cause short circuit of the electric wires and fire.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by the knowledge of gas booster pump. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: . We have a special customer service to answer your questions.