Recently, the gas booster pump manufacturer received the customer's after-sales response, saying that according to the recent situation reported by their workshop staff, abnormal low-pressure air pressure appeared in the production, and the equipment was shut down due to low-pressure air pressure. Because the time is not fixed, even short-term interruption, and then recovery, and then interruption and so on. Today, the engineer asked about "how do you think the pressure of the high-pressure compressed air booster pump is enough", and got the answer you want. Let's share it for you!
1. The preliminary examination may be caused by the following reasons:
1. The barometer is broken.
2. The booster pump between the high-pressure compressed air breaks or leaks to the pipeline of the air storage tank.
3. There is too much sediment in the gas and air pipes, which is blocked.
4. The exhaust valve of high-pressure compressed air booster pump is not sealed tightly, and the seal of pneumatic booster pump is loose, causing air leakage.
5. The internal piston and piston ring of the pneumatic booster pump are worn too much and air leaks.
Observe the barometer, if the indicated pressure is insufficient, let the pneumatic booster pump run for several minutes, and the pressure still does not rise or rises slowly; however, when there is a strong exhaust reaction at the exhaust port of the pneumatic booster pump, it indicates that the barometer is damaged, and the barometer should be repaired.
2. If there is no problem in the above test, check whether the joint from the high-pressure compressed air booster pump to the air tank and the inlet pipe of the control valve is loose, broken or leaking.
3. If the high-pressure compressed air booster pump is not inflated to the air tank, check whether there is too much dirt blocking in the air and gas pipes. If it is clogged, the dirt should be removed.
4. After the above inspection, if no fault is found, further check the exhaust valve of high-pressure compressed air booster pump for leakage, and replace or repair the damaged parts according to the fault.
5. Check whether the installation direction of the unloading valve is consistent with the marked direction (arrow).
The above is the relevant content introduced by the gas booster pump manufacturer. For more information, please visit the website: