1. Compressed air is used as power, no power supply is needed, and no spark is generated. It is suitable for coal mine, petroleum and petrochemical industries where explosion-proof is required.
2. Suitable for most gas pressurization, it can pressurize argon, carbon dioxide, natural gas, helium, hydrogen and nitrogen.
3. The maximum boosting pressure of hamprey gas booster pump is 80 MPa.
4. The high-pressure chamber is isolated from the outside to ensure that the gas in the high-pressure chamber is not polluted.
5. Self cooling, oil-free lubrication, no lubricating oil is needed for pneumatic piston ring and other pneumatic parts in working state, which can save operation cost, prevent oil and gas pollution and meet environmental protection requirements.
6. When the set output pressure is reached, the big and small pistons reach the balance, and the booster pump stops working. At this time, there is no energy consumption and no heat generation. It has good pressure retention characteristics. When there is pressure leakage, the booster pump automatically replenishes the pressure, and frequent starting has no effect.
7. The multi-stage pump combination can meet the customer's requirements for different pressures and flows.
8. It is usually non-standard customized according to the requirements of customer working conditions
Typical application of gas supercharging system
Provide air tightness test for valves, fittings, pressure vessels, etc
Helium leak detection and recovery
Nitrogen cylinder filling and accumulator charging
Inflation of diving and fire breathing cylinders
Calibration of fuel forbidden gauge and pressure sensor
Gas assisted injection molding and CO2 foaming
Thank you for reading. This article is from: gas booster pump. For more information and questions, please click: We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!