Pneumatic booster pump is divided into gas-liquid booster pump. The principle of gas-liquid booster pump is to use the low pressure of large area piston to produce high hydraulic pressure of small area piston.
Electric pump, that is, the pump driven by electricity, electric pump is composed of pump body, water pipe, pump seat, submersible motor (including cable) and starting protection device. The pump body is the working part of the submersible pump. It is composed of intake pipe, diversion shell, check valve, pump shaft and impeller. There are two ways to fix the impeller on the shaft.
What are the advantages of the pneumatic booster pump compared with the electric pump?
1. Keep at any predetermined pressure, no longer consume energy and generate heat, no heat, no spark and flame danger;
2. It is easy to be applied to automatic control system.
3, continuous start and stop, no restrictions, no adverse effects;
4. Pressure linear output is easy to control manually.
5, light and reliable, easy to maintain, durable.
6. Use compressed air as power source without using power.
7. Oil free lubrication at runtime.
8, up to 7000bar booster capacity to meet most of the high pressure needs;
With the above summary, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our official website: Gas Booster Pump or Call Consultation, we will try our best to solve it for you.