1. Before using pneumatic gas booster pump, it is necessary to do the following work:
(1) Check whether the connection of each pipeline is reliable;
(2) Check the accuracy of each pressure indicator in each shift. If it is found that the error is large or the pointer is not moving, it should be replaced in time.
2. The specific steps of the open booster pump are as follows:
(1) Open the nitrogen inlet valve of the gas booster pump and adjust the opening of the valve so that the pressure gauge reading is between 0.4 and 0.5 MPa;
(2) Open the driving gas valve (i.e. compressed air inlet valve) and adjust the pressure regulating valve to keep the pressure between 0.3 and 0.5 MPa. Observe the pressure at the outlet of nitrogen, which should not exceed 1.4 MPa of the working pressure of the reactor (the nitrogen outlet pressure of the pneumatic gas booster pump should not exceed 3.0 MPa);
(3) Open the nitrogen pressure relief valve, usually adhere to less than 1.0 MPa; then turn on the nitrogen valve (A valve) on the chloromethane cylinder, when nitrogen enters, turn on the chloromethane valve (B valve) of the chloromethane cylinder, then turn on the C valve, observe the pressure gauge reading, to be higher than the pressure in the kettle; finally turn on the valve of the reactor, open the end of chloromethane.
(5) It is enough to observe the electronic weighing reading of cylinders. When the display reading of electronic weighing is between 480 and 490 Kg, it is necessary to change the cylinders. Close the valves for chloromethane and nitrogen intake cylinders until they are firmly connected after changing, then open the valves for nitrogen intake cylinders, and open the cylinders for chloromethane until the process requirements are satisfied.
3. Operation steps after the completion of chloromethane:
(1) Close the valve through chloromethane on the kettle, then close the C valve and the B valve on the cylinder;
(2) Close A valve and D valve on chloromethane cylinder;
(3) Close the nitrogen inlet valve of the gas booster pump, and then close the air inlet valve.
(4) At this point, a circular process is completed.
If you have any questions, please remember us: Gas Booster Pump , we will have more wonderful content for you one after another.