1. Output Pressure Range: Cover 0.6Mpa-150Mpa Pressure Area
2. Various kinds of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, water vapor and natural gas can be used as the driving gas source of the pump.
3. Wide range of applications: industrial applications for machine tool chuck clamping, accumulator inflatability, high-pressure bottle inflatability, low-pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. However, whenever the pressure of the air source is not high enough, booster pump can be used in mechanical or test installation.
5. Easy to adjust: In the pressure range of the pump, adjust the adjusting valve to adjust the intake pressure, the output hydraulic pressure is correspondingly adjusted infinitely.
6. Automatic Pressure Maintenance: No matter what the reason for the pressure drop of the pressure retaining circuit, it will start automatically, supplement the leakage pressure, and insist that the pressure of the circuit is constant.
7. Safe operation: gas-driven, no arc and spark, can be used in risk areas.
8. Simple Maintenance: Compared with other gas drive pumps, Deco booster pump can accomplish the same work, but it has fewer parts and seals, and easy maintenance.
9. High performance-price ratio: Booster pump is a plunger pump. When it works, the booster pump works fast and reciprocating. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocating of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is lowest, and the movement of each component is stopped.
Typical applications of gas-driven pumps:
1. Pipe fittings, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc. provide static and explosive testing.
2. Static and Dynamic Testing of Aerospace Accessories after Maintenance
3. Calibration of Safety Valve
4. Bubble experiment in water for valve and wellhead installation
5. Detection of Pressure Conditioner
6. Automotive brake system test
7. Communication Cable Inflation Equipment
8. Nitrogen charging of aircraft tyres and hydraulic accumulators
9. High Pressure Nitrogen Inflation in Gas-Assisted Injection Molding
10. Compaction of Ultra Pure Gases (CO2 Supercritical Extraction)
11. Testing of High Pressure Gas Systems and Instruments
12. Demineralization, such as reverse leaching and desalination
13. Provide pressure to test or calibrate natural gas components
14. Recording the power of downhole fluid depth acoustic equipment
15. Discussions on High Pressure Gas Flow Patterns
16. Deterioration Testing of Geological Specimens