1. What is the pressurized medium? Pneumatic booster does not give you two kinds of gas booster pump and gas-liquid booster pump. The working principle of the two pumps is different, but the structure is different. Gas booster pump is suitable for the pressurization of clean compressed air and high purity gas. Gas-liquid booster pump is suitable for water, hydraulic oil, kerosene and other liquid with less impurities and low thinness. Different media should choose different seals to conform.
2. Place of use? Pneumatic booster pump is suitable for places with high pressure and small flow, for places of scientific research, experiment and detection, and not suitable for places of civil use and large flow output.
3. What is the traffic? Especially for gas pressurization, gas is divided into standard flow rate and working state flow rate, generally speaking, we are talking about the standard flow rate.
4. What is the entrance pressure of the pressurized medium? Gas-liquid booster pumps generally have no request for the inlet pressure of liquid. Most of the gas booster pumps have to have a certain pre-pressure. The size of the pre-pressure will be decided by the General Assembly whether to use a single-stage gas booster pump or a two-stage gas booster pump.
5. Can there be compressed air on site? Pneumatic booster pump is driven by compressed air, and compressed air is the key. Different pumps will decide how large displacement of compressor to choose.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by the knowledge of gas booster pump. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: . We have a special customer service to answer your questions.