There are many things about the operation and use of the gas-liquid booster pump. Next, I will tell you in detail, let you know the precautions about the use of the gas-liquid booster pump, and let your "pump" better serve you!
1. Adjust the pressure of driving compressed air source to be no more than 0.8MPa (8kgf / cm?).
2. Connect the pressurized air pipeline, and the pressure range of the pressurized air intake is 1.5bar-16bar. After connecting the pipeline, observe the value of the air pressure gauge of the pressurized medium to ensure the cleanness and normal working conditions of the drive air system.
3. When the pressure of the pressurized air reaches the set pressure, i.e. when the air cylinder is full, the pressure on both sides reaches the equilibrium state, and the booster pump stops working, then the compressed driving air source can be closed, and the air cylinders on both sides can be closed. At this time, the high-pressure switch can be turned on, and the pipeline of the booster system can be vented, so that the high-pressure gas can be discharged. After discharging, the high-pressure unloading ball valve shall be closed immediately for the next inflation.
4. Fasten the air booster system and all connecting pipe joints to prevent electrostatic sparks caused by vibration impact. Use antistatic hose.
5. Keep good exhaust and ventilation, away from inflammable, explosive and heat source.
6. The exhaust of the pump may contain solids. Do not face the exhaust port to the work area or people, so as to avoid personal injury.
7. When transporting flammable and toxic fluid, please connect the drain to a safe place away from the work area.
8. The high pressure of the fluid may cause serious personal injury and property loss. Please do not carry out any maintenance work on the pump and the material pipe system when the pump is pressurized. If the maintenance is to be done, cut off the air inlet of the pump first, and slowly loosen the connected pipe joints.
9. In order to ensure the service life of the pump, it is recommended that the diameter of the driving piston of this series with the driving air pressure ≤ 8bar be 160mm.
10. Ensure that all parts contacting the conveying body will not be corroded and damaged by the conveying fluid, and ensure that all operators are familiar with the operation and use and master the precautions for safe use of the pump, and allocate necessary protective equipment if necessary.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the gas booster pump manufacturer. For more information, please visit the website: