Generally speaking, when the gas-liquid booster cylinder is used for half a year or after the processing times reach 500000 times, and when the hydraulic oil changes from clear and transparent to turbid or milky white, it means to replace the hydraulic oil. When adding hydraulic oil, pay attention not to be higher than or lower than the range of oil mark, when the hydraulic oil exceeds the upper limit, it will cause the phenomenon of hydraulic oil spitting out.
Hydraulic oil selection requirements
Generally speaking, hydraulic oil should meet the following requirements:
1. Suitable viscosity grade.
2. Pure, less impurities.
3. It has good lubricity, compatibility and stability.
4. It has good emulsification resistance, foam resistance, corrosion resistance and rust resistance.
5. The volume expansion coefficient is low and the specific heat capacity is high.
6. The flow point and freezing point are low, while the ignition point and flash point are high.
7. Cost effective. It is not harmful to human body.
The above is today's small edition for you about the gas-liquid booster pump related information, you can timely pay attention to our website: Inquiry for more details, we will have more wonderful content for you