The booster pump is driven by the low pressure body (2-8bar) of the large area piston to produce high pressure gas or liquid on the small area piston. It can be used for compressed air and other gases. The output pressure can be adjusted by driving pressure. The gas pipeline booster pump has single acting pump and double acting pump. When the driving gas acts on the gas piston, the working piston can get a larger output flow with the gas driving.
(1) Simple maintenance: booster pump has few parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost.
(2) High cost performance: booster pump has the characteristics of high output performance and low cost.
(3) High adjustability: the output pressure and flow of booster pump are adjusted accurately by the pressure regulating valve of driving gas. Adjust the driving air pressure so that the output pressure of the pneumatic pipeline booster pump can be accurately adjusted between the pre pressurization pressure and the maximum output pressure.
(5)输出压力高：高压气体增压泵的工作压力可达到300 Mpa 。
(5) High output pressure: the maximum working pressure of high pressure gas booster pump can reach 300 MPa.
(6) Excellent material: the high pressure part of the booster pump is made of hard aluminum alloy, and the high pressure plunger is made of stainless steel and excellent carbon steel, with double-layer seal. The material of key parts can be selected according to the medium property.
(7) A variety of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, steam, etc.
(8) Large output flow: pneumatic pipeline booster pump only needs 0.2-0.8mpa compressed air, all vulnerable parts of 0-ring repair kit of the same series can be replaced with each other, greatly reducing the maintenance cost, pneumatic pipeline booster pump does not need lubricant.
(9) Flexible application: booster pump from simple manual work to full automation work, booster pump is used in various application fields, and is convenient to be compatible with customer's system. The air motors of most pumps in the same series are interchangeable.
(10) Automatic pressure maintaining: when working, the booster pump quickly reciprocates. With the high output pressure, the reciprocating speed of the pump decreases until it stops, and the pressure is maintained. At this time, the energy consumption is very small, no heat is generated, and no parts move. When the pressure balance is broken, the booster pump automatically starts to work until the next balance.
The above highlights come from: gas liquid booster pump. For more highlights, please click to enter our website: We will continue to provide you with wonderful content, thank you for your attention!