1. A variety of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, steam, natural gas can be used as the driving gas source of the pump.
2. Wide range of application: in the industrial field, it is used for clamping the chuck of machine tool, charging the accumulator, charging the high-pressure bottle, converting the reduced pressure gas into high-pressure gas, etc. Where the air pressure is not high enough, whether it is mechanical or test device, can use booster pump.
3. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure drop in the pressure maintaining circuit, the booster pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
4. Operation safety: gas driven, no arc and spark, completely used in flammable and explosive liquid or gas places.
5. Simple maintenance: compared with other gas drive pumps, booster pump can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are less, and maintenance is simple
6. High cost performance: the booster pump is a kind of plunger pump. When it works, the booster pump quickly reciprocates. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocation of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is superior, and all parts stop moving.
With the above summary of gas-liquid booster pump, we hope to help our customers. If there is anything you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: Or call consultation, we will try our best to solve for you